05 mayo 2009

Children of The Revolution

Well, here goes a request. Pandy, a blogger friend asked me about this song in the last entry. So, even though is not blues, it is a good song.
T-Rex was an English rock band from the 70's and were, in my opinion one of the mile stones of glam rock, together with Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie) and The Spiders From Mars. If you think about it, it's a shame that Marc Bolan and Mick Ronson, Bowie's guitar player who was in fact a hell of a guitar player and a great music arranger never played together.
So, here are a couple of videos of the song. The first one shows Marc Bolan, Elton John and Ringo Star (now, that's pretty rock, isn't it?), playing the song. I think that was filmed in 1973. I was 4 years old. Damn.
The second one, is by Terence Trent D'Arby, an artist that had a big hit back in the 80's i think, but who's version of the song i really like.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow thank you!!!

    i loved the Terence Trent version so much, thank you so much for showing it to me :)

    Ill post another version i like (i kinda like it because of my experience with it), check later my blog!

    take care!

    Byee

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por sus comentarios.